Tuesday, 29 December 2015

12/29/2015 Morning Chit-Chat

Hey there Family..... Family.....

That is a word we must never take for granted. It is a word that connects us. It's a word that unites us.

Image result for family

That means when one falls we all fall. When one has bitterness we all do. 

I am Bitter! Yes that is right! I am bitter because of the division in the Church. I am bitter because so few "GET IT". 

Because Because BECAUSE! What a crock lol! I am bitter because I think it is about me! I am bitter because I doubt God's plan for ME!


ME ME ME lol

I live with me so of course it is about me. Who am I kidding to think I can change that? As long as there is a ME in any situation the only way God will intervene is to get rid of ME!

 Image result for John 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

Need I say anymore?

Your fellow Servant
Pastor Jeff