Thursday, 31 December 2015

The Select Few

There comes a time in each of our lives that we consider how really small we are. To understand that we are but a drop in an ocean of humanity.




Mat 7:14 KJVR  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
What exactly does that mean? Simply put - you aint all that and a bag of chips. This means we are not that important.....
Image result for not important
Wow - what a way to bring me to my unhappy place huh.

 Not really. This message is about understanding our importance in our Unimportance  LOL

I know that deserves a bit of expounding.

Let me thus expound!

When I personally know what I DO matters so little in the scope of humanity I start to realize when God says to do something .....

 Image result for leap of faith
You take that Leap of Faith because you have NOTHING TO LOOSE! GLORY

The reason most do not jump is because they have in their mind things that are important to them and their identity so if they jump they fear because they could loose something. However those who have nothing to loose because they know in the big picture they are not that important BUT GOD IS they just JUMP run speak laugh cry and they say WHO CARES WHAT I LOOSE lol

Hello somebody!

Image result for two grenades
BOOM!!
Image result for two grenades
BOOM!!