Monday, 28 December 2015

Time to get all ducks in Row

Greetings Saints;

This is of course Pastor Jeff....

Since our little Holiday 'break', I have had to make some tough discussion with myself. 

The hardest thing for me to see is our once beautify tree (ministry) now look more like a dead stub sticking out the ground.


Joh 15:1-6 KJVR  I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.  (2)  Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.  (3)  Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.  (4)  Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.  (5)  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.  (6)  If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Right there puts things into perspective. It tells me and you that the good in any ministry is not in the leaves or flowers they are seen for but a moment. The good is in the roots which indeed is Jesus. 

The time for focusing on our mission is clear. The few that see this ministry as any value will indeed in time KNOW the value.

It's not a brand new day - it is the DAY that the Lord has made